What is your returns policy?
We offer a 30 day, no-quibble returns or replacement policy, because we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or a replacement, as long as you return it in the same condition as it arrived (original/undamaged packaging and product) and within 30 days of receiving it. We will pay for your return postage on a faulty/incorrect item (Sent by ourselves) as long as you send it using Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery. You will be responsible of payment for your return postage on an unwanted item / wrongly ordered item.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Non-faulty items returned after 30 days and/or not in their original, undamaged packaging can only be exchanged for store credit – 15% off the items returned.
- Items returned within 30 days but not in their original and undamaged packaging will also incur a -15% charge per package.
- If you return an item that doesn’t adhere to our returns procedure or doesn’t include a returns form, you may be liable for a £10 administration fee
- Individual items from a bundle can’t be returned, refunded or exchanged. If you want a refund/credit/exchange for a bundle, all items must be returned to us.
Before you return your item, please make sure that:
- You follow our returns process (outlined below)
- The goods and packaging are undamaged
IMPORTANT: We need to be able to identify an item with your order. We can only do this if you follow our returns process. Please do not send us items back that do not follow this process as they cannot be identified properly and will not be replaced or refunded.
What do I need to know before I return an item?
Before returning your item, we will ask you for the following:
- The email you registered your purchase with
- Order Number
When we have these details, we will look up your order. Here we can choose to return all or part of your order.
What delivery method do I need to use when returning an item?
You must send the goods back to us via recorded delivery or drop the products at our office. Refunds on faulty items returned are reimbursed within 5 working days.
Can I return just one item from a multiple purchase?
Yes. Once you start the returns process we have full details of your order therefore we can identify single items from a multiple purchase.
Returning faulty goods
If your item is faulty, you need to follow the returns policy, where you will be able to state that it’s faulty. The product will then arrive at our warehouse for testing.
Returning Heavy Items
Items over 2.5kg, panel lights and tube lights will require collection. Please be aware that you will incur a £10-charge for failed collections.
If your purchase is not within 30 days
You can still exchange your item for a different product or for credit to use on the LED Supply and Fit website (-15% from the credit amount).
Returns outside of the 30 day period do not qualify for the free returns policy.
Returning an item within warranty
If you have a 2 or a 5 year warranty and want to return a faulty item, you just need to follow our standard returns process. When we receive your item, we will then check that it’s within warranty and for any faults before arranging a replacement.