LED Emergency Pack for LED Panels (6-72 watt)
This emergency pack can be used with LED panel lights and will provide emergency light in the event of a power cut for 3 hours.
It comes with a re-chargeable battery and connection terminals. Emergency Pack is designed for emergency backup power to LED Panels
with external driver. Our Emergency battery module will work with all types of LED Panels for various wattages from 6W to 75W
- Input Voltage (Dual): AC 220-240V 60Hz
- Normal function Indicator LED: Equipped
- Emergency Function Testing Device: Equipped (testing switch)
- Emergency Time: 3.0 hours
- Battery Protection Device: Equipped
- Operating Temp: 0 ~ 80C
- Battery: High Temp Battery Pack 4.8V 4.0Ah NI-CD Battery Pack
- Start-up Charging Time: 24 hours
- Lumen factor: 30%
- Compatibility: All LED panels from 6W to 75W
Information & Guide
1. Install the unit according to wiring diagram (enclosed), any improper wiring may lead to permanent damage to the unit.
2. Normal AC mains supply. The inverter allows the battery charging and trickle charge to maintain battery performance. On sudden interruption of the mains AC, the inverter converts DC battery power for LED panel.
3. Inverter has multiple protection functions like charge protection, discharge protection and short circuit protection.
4. Ensure to fully charge the unit for 24hours after first installation.
5. Don’t install on top of high temperature objects. Please ensure that the operating ambient temperature is below 50 degree Celsius, and maximum case temperature not exceeding 80 degree Celsius.
6. Do not operate this unit beyond the operating supply range.
7. In normal use, the battery can undergo 1000 charge/discharge cycles.