LED Emergency Pack for LED Panels (3-60 watt)
This emergency pack can be used with our LED panel lights and will provide emergency light in the event of a power cut for 3 hours.
It comes with an Omni-LED emergency driver, re-chargeable battery and connection terminals. The hinged cover offers easy access for both wiring and battery during installation. Once wired, it’ll pass through a cut-out of just 100mm.
For maintained applications, the product is to be used with a separate mains driver. It’s also available pre-wired with cable assemblies for simple plug and play convenience.
Easily make an emergency version of your existing LED luminaire without separate emergency LEDs or connectors thanks to the constant-power driver tech which will run a lamp rated from 9-200V.
- Use with LED panels
- External battery connector for simple isolation
- 3 pole isolation of lamp & mains driver power during emergency
- 3 hour operation using 3 x 4Ah Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) or 4 x 4Ah
- Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) high temperature cells
- Emergency output power (Typical) : 3W (3-cell) and 4W (4-cell)
- Green charge indicator LED with 750mm leads and bezel (OB1)
- Available in black or white UL94_V0 rated Polycarbonate
- Driver complies with: EN61347-1, EN61347-2-7, EN55015