Remote Control for ecomodeLED High Bay
Easy to Set Up Instructions Supplied.
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Operating current: 30mA±5%
- Output: PWM/1-10V
- Detection area: 25%/50%/75%/100%
- Hold-time: 5s, 30s, 1min, 3min, 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min
- Daylight threshold: 2Lux, 10Lux, 30Lux, 50Lux, 80Lux, 120Lux, Disable
- Stand-by period: 0s, 10s, 30s, 1min, 5min, 10min, 30min,+
- Stand-by dimming level: 10%/20%/30%/50%
- Microwave frequency: 5.8GHz±75MHz
- Microwave power: <0.3mW
- Mounting height: Max.15m (ceiling mounted)
- Detection range: Max.15x12m (ceiling mounted) Max.20m (wall mounted)
- IP rating: IP20 Learn More about IP Ratings Here
- Size: 56x33x12mm
- Certificate: CE,LVD
The Remote Control for ecomodeLED High Bay is used with the Microwave Daylight Sensor IP65. The remote control has a good range of 15 meters. ecomodeLED High Bays are easy to set up using the Remote Control. Just follow the full set of instructions which are enclosed with every delivery.
Together with our easy to use remote control our New High Bay is Ideally suited for when the light is too bright and needs to be turned down simply with the press of a button. And of course when not bright enough the light can be turned up.
Furthermore only 1 remote control is required to set up multiple High Bays High Bays.