This controller for 220V AC RGB LED Strips (Strips of up to 50m in length and/or 720W) comes with an IR remote control (Infrared Signal) with 24 buttons and an 8-10 metre range, which is capable of remotely managing RGB channels efficiently from up to 10 metres away. With this controller, it’s possible to select the desired colour and effect and at the same time regulate the brightness and speed of the transitions.
- Turn ON light.
- Turn OFF light.
- Still light of any of the 16 available colours (see a photo of the remote control).
- Increase brightness.
- Decrease in brightness.
- FLASH Mode: Flashing light (RGB+W).
- STROBE Mode: Flashing of the selected colour.
- FADE Mode: Light fades in and out (It goes through all 16 available colours, always starting with red).
- SMOOTH Mode: Light colour change (Red-Green-Blue).